It'S oKaY tO bE a WiLdFlOwEr

My day has been absolutely wonderful, in every way. THANK YOU to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It has been so fun and heart warming to look at everyone's sweet words. I am so thankful and so blessed with the greatest friends, family and mentors. I want to share some of the simple but sweet (that's the way I like life) things that happened today!
I woke up to many cute decorations from my thoughtful mother (which was also celebrated because 17 years ago she went through a lot to get me here-what mother doesn't-and she has worked her tail off every day since then to provide all I need) but back to the decorations since I obviously forgot this was simply a caption, this was one of my favs.

My sweet friends called me over for a picture which always makes me feel really special. Gosh I love them so much!! 

Next was dinner with my family. I would not be the young lady I am today without these two. I love you both so so much!!! P.s. I also loved dinner. #foodislife
Of course there is a cake!!! Oh and let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS!!!! And absolutely gorgeous. 

I totally love candid pictures and this one really captures me. These 16 years have been such a journey and the beautiful thing is that I am only beginning. Even on the tough days, I have such a great God that is so gracious and has a plan for my life, amazing family that supports everything I do and always encourages me to be a better person, and great friends that make me laugh at the dumbest things and let me gossip even when I shouldn't and vent even when I don't wanna. It is truly amazing how life goes by so quickly and if we aren't careful, we will miss it all. Life is precious and should be celebrated everyday not just birthdays. I can't wait for year #17. I am unique and I am absolutely okay with it. After all, it is okay to be a wildflower!

Comments

  1. Kins you are absolutely precious!! So glad your birthday was amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts