nothing is wasted

Isaiah 58:11-The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. 

How comforting is that verse? I find so much hope, joy and life in scripture like that. I heard a song a bit ago that I have always loved but I felt like I should share it with you all. Just like the above scripture, this song is filled with promises and gives me so much hope. 

You know my every need            
You see my poverty                                       
You are enough for me, Jesus         
You gave the blind man sight                 
You raised the dead to life 
You've done the same for me, Jesus

You are loving, You are wise
There is nothing in my life You cannot revive 
You are loving, You are wise      
There is nothing too hard for our God    

Your word inside of me                                             
My strength, my everything                                           
My hope will always be Jesus                       
Your breath inside my lungs 
You're worthy of my trust 
You will forever be Jesus 

You are loving, You are wise 
There is nothing in my life you cannot revive 
You are loving, You are wise 
There is nothing too hard for our God 

Nothing is wasted 
You work all things for our good                                  
Nothing is wasted                                                              
Your promise remains                                                      
Forever you reign!!                                                          


Like the song says, God knows it all. He sees your pain BUT He has a plan! Just as he performed miracles many many years ago, he is waiting with open arms to do the same for you. He loves you and he has the power to revive your life! Isn't it so awesome to be able to put your trust in that? He is always working in our lives, even in the dry seasons-he is there, moving. God is our refuge and always will be!! I challenge you to believe it! Romans 8:28-For those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things work together for good. Have a beautiful Tuesday! 

Stay Humble, Stay Happy. 
xoxo, Kins 

Comments

Popular Posts